Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The True Meaning of QNet

SUCCESS STORIES |  | JUNE 8, 2010 AT 10:09 PM

Syed Ahmad Wan Abdul Rahman, our IR from Malaysia, shares with us his fantastic journey with QNet.
“The True Meaning of QNet
Syed Ahmad Wan Abdul Rahman expresses how much QNet means to his life.
“I have been in this business for about three and half years. For me, QNet is about determination, passion, perseverance, and above all, patience in what you are doing. Throughout my time with QNet, I have had ups and downs. With correct and helpful guidance from my Uplines, I’ve almost reached my goal – to achieve my dreams and those of my family.
“QNet is my life – and this is what I love to say to my entire network in Malaysia. Thank you QNet. I love you.”
Syed Ahmad Wan Abdul Rahman
Malaysia
Do you have your own inspiring success story to share with the network? Click here to send your story through our Success Story or Product Testimonial channels and make your voice heard!

No comments:

Post a Comment